Brinkywell Cottage Sleeps 6
Brinkywell is a 3 bedroom cottage that sleeps 6/7, it’s well laid out with a shared garden backing on to open fields and many countryside tracks, footpaths and the famous Cornish camel trail.
The cottages nestle in a fold of the hills in the valley of the River Camel at Tredethy, some four miles north of Bodmin and close to Bodmin Moor. They are ideally placed to give easy access to both the north and south Cornish coasts.
Through summer the cottages are cool solid stone buildings that remain cool. Through winter you couldn’t ask for cosier centrally heated with open roaring fires.
- Free WiFi
- Sitting / Dining Room with open fire.
- Colour television/ DVD player
- Fitted kitchen with automatic washing machine, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and microwave.
- 3 double bedrooms: 2 of which have twin beds.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, W.C. and basin.
- Cloakroom with W.C. and basin.
- Calor gas central heating, electric water heating and electric cooker.
- High chair & travel cot available on request.
All fuel consumed is included in the tariff paid and bed linen can be provided on request.