- The dog MUST be kept on a lead AT ALL TIMES whilst in the immediate grounds of the cottage to avoid any possible inconvenience to occupants of the adjoining cottage.
- Dogs NOT to be allowed in the bedrooms.
- Any dog mess cleared from lawn area each day.
- Only ONE well-behaved dog permitted.
- Dogs can be exercised in the adjoining field. HOWEVER, THEY MUST BE KEPT ON A LEAD IF SHEEP ARE PRESENT, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
Failure to abide by any of these rules may result in your being asked to either vacate the cottage, or for the dog to be placed in nearby kennels for the remainder of your stay.